Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I have created this space to provide a quick resource site for those seeking information on Witchcraft. Feel free to comment and critique my work, also if you see your work on here and it does not give due credit to you let me know and You will receive full credit immediately. I do not claim all of this work as my own. I have compiled much and occassionally have not collected the source with the material. I apologize, and will give you credit if you contact me. I have also lost contact with Mark Sumpter so as soon as I find him again I will post links.
~Blessings,
SilverThorn

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Magical properties of sea shells See what the sea offers

by Mother Oak

# Abalone ~ General use, containment of empowered herbs, stones, etc.
# Clam shells ~ Purification, love
# Conches ~ Love
# Cone shells ~ Protection
# Cowries ~ Prosperity, money
# Left-handed Whelks ~ Dramatic positive changes
# Limpets ~ Courage, confidence, physical strength
# Moon shells ~ Purification, peace
# Olive shells ~ Healing
# Oysters ~ Love, good fortune
# Sand Dollars ~ Wisdom
# Scallops ~ Travel, movement
# Tooth shells ~ Money

No comments:

Post a Comment