Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I have created this space to provide a quick resource site for those seeking information on Witchcraft. Feel free to comment and critique my work, also if you see your work on here and it does not give due credit to you let me know and You will receive full credit immediately. I do not claim all of this work as my own. I have compiled much and occassionally have not collected the source with the material. I apologize, and will give you credit if you contact me. I have also lost contact with Mark Sumpter so as soon as I find him again I will post links.
~Blessings,
SilverThorn

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Animal correspondences

by Mother Oak


# Ant ~ industry, community, craftsmanship
# Bear ~ power, cycles, guardian energy, sacred to Odin and Artemis
# Bees ~ messages, communication, luck, sacred to Venus
# Blue Jay ~ communication, magickal mimicry, guardian energy
# Butterfly ~ transformation, enlightenment, reincarnation
# Cat ~ playfulness, equilibrium, grace, sacred to Bast
# Chicken ~ divination, fertility, health
# Cow ~ The Goddess Aspect, prosperity, sacred to Hathor
# Cricket ~ luck, happiness, abundance, blessings
# Deer ~ spiritual education, security, gentility, sacred to Artemis, Aphrodite and Diana
# Dog ~ service, trust, devotion
# Dolphin ~ oracles, divine messages, the breath of life, sacred to Apollo
# Fish ~ fertility, perseverance, providence
# Fox ~ invisibility, half-truths, quick action, shape-shifting, sacred to Bacchus
# Frog ~ fertility, health, honesty
# Hare ~ The Moon, fecundity, sacred to Aphrodite and Eros
# Horse ~ movement, fertility, divination, sacred to Mars
# Lark ~ cheerfulness, solar magick
# Mole ~ revealing secret matters
# Mouse ~ economy, getting around barriers, sacred to Apollo
# Nightingale ~ love, lightening burdens, sacred to Adonis and Attis
# Owl ~ self-truth, wisdom, vision, sacred to Athena
# Pig ~ renewal
# Raven ~ prophesy, sacred to Hellios
# Robin ~ harbinger of spring, the fire element, sacred to Thor
# Snail ~ birth, luck, divination
# Snake ~ transformation, health, sacred to Hermes and Ra
# Spider ~ fate, destiny, networks, sacred to the Fates
# Squirrel ~ in-gathering, storage
# Turkey ~ charity, self sacrifice
# Turtle ~ the earth, creativity, regeneration
# Whale ~ the water element, rejuvenation, initiation

No comments:

Post a Comment